lalak day and night

don't make me lose my trust in you, don't make me hate you. just don't.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

blah blah blah


Things don’t always go the way you want it. That’s how life rolls. I'm having good days these days, and i'm thankful for it. I’m happy with the person i am now. i love me. I hate it when a friend suddenly behaves funny and all weird, when you ask them what’s wrong they either ignore or lie -.-. seriously, that wouldn't help buddy. But who really cares? I’ve done my part as a friend and ask if anything was wrong, and i clearly did nothing wrong, so, whatever, get what i mean? haha. There's totally no anger in me at all now. i feel, neutral. I won’t let people get into my life and ruin things. I'm happy that useless people are no longer in my life. Really happy! I just feel like expressing things ;). Ohh i hope i can meet bill and tom and like talk to them the next time they’re here. They’re just so much fun to watch! very amusing really. Blah blah blah..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home