lalak day and night

don't make me lose my trust in you, don't make me hate you. just don't.

Monday, November 23, 2009

justin who?



well folks there's another justin!
its not justin timberlake brother from another mother
its JUSTIN BIEBER
yeah his cute..super cute!
he's a singer. my sister told me
at first i dont want to hear any of his songs...
b'coz his song not on the billboard chart yet, heee~
but then my annoying sister always ask to download his songs
after download i dgr je la kan
sbb nak tau ape yg special nye psl bdk kecik ni sampai my sister tergila-gilakan..
sampai berebut dgn kwn-kwn die. haha
then ok la after dgr...ehm...
if i was 11 years old i akan ckp i love him to death!! *serious
tapi im 19 doe. nak 20 dah kot~
his songs was...okayy~ suara mcm bdk 4 tahun and mcm girls
haha x caye cuba dgr...tau la korg mcm mana.
lain org lain taste.. hehe.

**tapi my babyboo lagi comel. kan kan? ;)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home