lalak day and night

don't make me lose my trust in you, don't make me hate you. just don't.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

let's learn chinese


must read out and loud!!

1) Something is not right : Sum Ting Wong

2) Are you harbouring fugitve? : Hu Yu Hai Ding

3) See me ASAP : Kum Hin

4) Stupid Man : Dum Fuk

5) Small Horse : Tai Ni Po Ni

6) Did you go to the beach? : Wai Yu So Tan

7) I bumped the coffee table : Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni

8) I think you need a face lift : Chin Tu Fat

9) It's very dark here : Wai So Dim

10) I thought you were on a diet :: Wai Yu Mun Cing

11) This is a tow way zone : No Pah King

12) Our meeting is scheduled for next week : Wai Yu Kum Nao

13) Staying out of sight : Lei Ying Lo

14) He's cleaning his automobile : Wa Shing Ka

15) Your body odor is offensive : Yu Stin Ki Pu

16) Great : Fa Kin Su Pah



**but my fav word is ;

- phor keh mark
- pha lan ciao
- cau chi bai


HAHA. GET IT??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home